2022 marks the 30th anniversary of the Shire Land Rover club, an amazing achievement, and we’d like to thank all the club’s members, committee, marshals, and other helpers past & present for their support.
The last couple of years have been something of a challenge, but dare we say things are looking up and we’ve got a lot planned for 2022 and beyond.
We also have a play day at Mannington coming up on the 30th of January – click here for more info.
We have club stands at Land Rover Legends at Thruxton, as well as Silverstone Classic, so if you’ve like to attend either of those please get in touch.
We are currently booking up more events for 2022 so watch this space.
Many thanks to everyone who spared 5 mins for our members survey – we had a big response – and are still accepting responses!
We’re now planning this year’s event schedule, our aim is to:
- Run a playday once a month (and vary locations more), with one of them being a winching and one a newbie event
- As well as Seven Sisters, do more weekend away-trips with a camping element
- Have club stands at motoring events such as Land Rover Legends
- Green laning events across a wider variety of locations so that everyone has a chance to attend
- Social meet-ups as things allow
Watch this space for updated details of the events through the year.