What we do
The club aims to provide non-competitive, entertaining, on and off-road activities for both you and your Land Rover (or whatever 4×4 you drive). Though the majority of our membership is based around the Southampton and Winchester area of Hampshire, we do have members from further afield that travel to attend our events around Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
What you get
- Social meetings 1st Thursday of every month
- Club newsletters
- Regular off-road driving days
- Greenlaning trips
- Seven Sisters off-roading events in Wales
- Other adventures and activities such as camping trips, shows, overland expeditions, etc.
- Help, advice and support on all aspects of Land Rover ownership and off-roading. We also offer sarcasm at no extra charge.
- Discounted parts and services from local suppliers as well as Land Rover main dealers
- Exclusive club merchandise
- Offset your carbon footprint
- Reduced insurance premiums with many insurers
Delays Processing Memberships during August
Our membership secretary is taking a well-deserved holiday during August so there may be delays in processing your membership, but rest assured we won’t forget you!
If you have paid to join but haven’t received a membership card, and want to come to a club event, please contact us before coming to check that you are on the membership database.
If you have paid using someone else’s paypal account PLEASE tell us their name as well as your name when contacting us as it can get confusing otherwise!