What we do
The club aims to provide non-competitive, entertaining, on and off-road activities for both you and your Land Rover (or whatever 4×4 you drive). Though the majority of our membership is based around the Southampton and Winchester area of Hampshire, we do have members from further afield that travel to attend our events around Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
What you get
- Social meetings
- Club newsletters
- Regular off-road driving days
- Greenlaning trips
- Seven Sisters off-roading events in Wales
- Other adventures and activities such as camping trips, shows, overland expeditions, etc.
- Help, advice and support on all aspects of Land Rover ownership and off-roading. We also offer sarcasm at no extra charge.
- Discounted parts and services from local suppliers as well as Land Rover main dealers
- Exclusive club merchandise
- Reduced insurance premiums with many insurers
How to join
Annual Membership £20
Our membership is managed with Membermojo, you can join, renew or check the status of your membership with the links below.
If you have paid to join but haven’t received a membership card, and want to come to a club event, please contact us before coming to check that you are on the membership database.